This opportunity entails establishing proppants plant to serve the KSA and GCC oil and gas industry, with a planned capacity of 250K tons with 2 modules.
Hydraulic fracturing is used in the oil and gas industry to increase the flow of oil and/or gas from a well. The producing formation is fractured open using hydraulic pressure. Proppants (propping agents) are then pumped into the oil well with fracturing fluid to hold the fissures open so that the natural gas or crude oil can flow up the well.
- Saudi demand (Tons): 1.5Million
- Ideal Capacity Size (Tons): 250K
- Manpower: 250
- Feedstock: Silica Sand & Bauxite
- Investment Level: USD 80 Million
- investment Size: To be assessed by the investor (cost drivers and other financial figures to be shared upon request)
- Location: To be determined by the investor
- Timeline: Open to starting the project as soon as possible
Model: Opportunity to consider different operating models
- Pure private sector model
- Joint venture with the government