Mohamed Ibrahim Al Haidari
Executive Committee Member
Chairman of Board of Directors Saudi Wasit Group
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economics and Law in 1985 from the Higher Institute of Islamic Studies in Cairo after bachelor’s.
- Saudi Wasit Trading .co-established in 1985.
- Saudi Wasit Industrial. co-established 1997.
- Saudi Wasit. concrete products Ind. established in 2008.
- Saudi Wasit Construction was established in 2008.
- Saudi Wasit outdoor products, Under construction in the new industrial city of Sudair
- Joined the Ministry of Justice in 1978, until 1986.
- Director Board member of Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Majma’ah) in 1987 then Vice-President (consecutive sessions) until 2014.
- President of the Industrial Committee from 2004 until 2011.
- Board member of the Saudi Chinese Business Council since 2003.
- Board member of National Committee for the Sudair province which is associated with the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs in 1988, then Vice-President and president of the Subcommittee (executive) from 2000 until 2009.
- Vice-President of Charity society (ALBER) at Hotat Sudair from 2011 until now.
Business relationship with China:
- Started business with China in 1998 in several fields, especially supplying production lines, raw materials, and goods through our office located in Zhejiang province south of Shanghai.