Faisal Mohammed Ghabra
Executive Committee Member
CEO - Nokhbah Almarafeq International Group
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering from King Abdulaziz University, a Master’s degree in Facilities Management from the University of Strathclyde and a PhD in Construction and Property Management from the University of Salford in the UK. Dr. Ghabra also received some short courses in the areas of management, environment, safety and strategic planning.
He started his career as an architect, then a project manager, and was part of the business development team for property management at the General Authority of Civil Aviation in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He was also a manager of operation, maintenance, and city cleaning projects for Makkah Al-Mukarramah and the holy sites in some major companies, and a consultant to some companies and engineering agencies, real estate, medical, and commercial development in KSA.
Dr. Ghabra has over fourteen years of experience in architecture and project management, sixteen years of experience in business development, and more than eighteen years of experience in operation, maintenance and facilities management in Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Ghabra founded some companies with local and international partnerships and agreements in various fields such as:
1- Engineering, which includes providing services in engineering and safety studies and consulting.
2- Facilities management, which includes providing comprehensive planning and developing strategies that include the administrative and operational levels.
3- Safety and fire protection systems and security devices.
4- Managing municipal solid waste and benefiting from it.
5- Commercial exchange.
6- Medical tourism services.
Today, Dr. Ghabra occupies several memberships and positions:
• Executive member of the Saudi-Chinese Business Council – Saudi Arabia
• Member of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Urban Society – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Member of the American Organization of Architects – USA
• Member of the Saudi Society of Engineers – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Member of the Saudi Council for Quality – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Member of the Facilities Management Association – USA
• Consultant at the Consultant Office of Suleiman Abdullah Al-Khereiji for Engineering Consultations – Saudi Arabia
• Consultant and representative of the Engineering Designs Company DEP – Beirut – Lebanon
• Advisor to Silk Jinwang Middle East Group – Saudi Arabia / People’s Republic of China.
• Partner and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Royal Arabian Gate Company – Beijing – China
• Partner and consultant for Ningisa Company for Import and Export (Chinese City) – Saudi Arabia
• Founder and CEO of Elite Facilities Group for General Contracting – Saudi Arabia
• Founder, partner and CEO of Elite International Facilities Group for Security and Safety Tools – Saudi Arabia
• Founder, partner and CEO of Pioneers of the Age of Development for Professional Consulting – Saudi Arabia
• Founder and CEO of Elite Facilities Marketing Group – Saudi Arabia
• Founder, partner and CEO of Auna Tourism Company – Saudi Arabia