This opportunity entails developing the value chain for the Aluminium downstream business, to develop the automotive value chain.
Cast wheels are formed by pouring molten Aluminium into a mold and machining the bolt-holes and flanges into spec. Cast wheels have a uniform grain, where the molecules sit on top of each other and are held together by mechanical adhesion. Most cast wheels use A-356 Aluminium, which is only about 60% as strong as the 500 or 6000-series alloys used for forged wheels.
Aluminium Alloy Wheel is made by Aluminium alloy. The Aluminium alloy wheel usually has better heat conduction and the weight is also lighter than the steel wheel
- MENA demand (Tons): 250K
- Ideal Capacity Size (Tons): 120K
- Manpower: 70
- Feedstock: Liquid Metal / Ingots (A356 Aluminium)
- Investment Level: USD 25 Million
- investment Size: To be assessed by the investor (cost drivers and other financial figures to be shared upon request)
- Location: To be determined by the investor
- Timeline: Open to starting the project as soon as possible
Model: Opportunity to consider different operating models
- Pure private sector model
- Joint venture with the government