This opportunity entails developing the value chain for the Aluminium downstream business.
Aluminium powder are produced by presenting pure molten Aluminium metal to a compressed gas jet and converting it to fine droplets, which are then solidified and collected. Powders collected are subsequently graded, depending on size, specification and application.
The range of particle sizes of the product made in this way can be controlled to some extent by varying the nozzle opening, the air pressure and other factors. A wide range of particle size is available from the finest, 5 microns up to 1000 microns.
- MENA demand (Tons): 20K
- Ideal Capacity Size (Tons): 10K
- Manpower: 60
- Feedstock: Aluminium Ingots / Liquid Metal
- Investment Level: USD 10 Million
- investment Size: To be assessed by the investor (cost drivers and other financial figures to be shared upon request)
- Location: To be determined by the investor
- Timeline: Open to starting the project as soon as possible
Model: Opportunity to consider different operating models
- Pure private sector model
- Joint venture with the government