This opportunity entails developing the value chain for the Aluminium downstream business.
Aluminium foundry alloys are used for Aluminium castings. Alloys are produced as continuous cast or mold cast ingots. Popular alloys AlSi7Mg, AlSi9Mg, AlSi11(Mg), AlSi10MgMn, AlSi5-9MgCu, AlMg3 and Al 99.5E, 99.7E, with potential application areas in Automotive and transport, Wheels, Chassis components as brake parts and suspension parts, Cylinder heads, Electrical applications Decorative / anodized applications and/or where highest corrosion resistance is sought.
- MENA demand (Tons): 300K
- Ideal Capacity Size (Tons): 25K
- Manpower: 100
- Feedstock: Liquid metal / Ingots (Aluminium)
- Investment Level: USD 10 Million
- Investment Size: To be assessed by the investor (cost drivers and other financial figures to be shared upon request)
- Location: To be determined by the investor
- Timeline: Open to starting the project as soon as possible
Model: Opportunity to consider different operating models
- Pure private sector model
- Joint venture with the government