This opportunity entails developing the value chain for the Aluminium downstream business.
Circles, also known as flat circular sheets, are produced in a variety of diameters and thicknesses to meet specific needs. It is produced with a weight and diameter to the desired size of the customers. The slug should be free of inclusions or air pocket and with exact dimensions so that proper shape with desired pressure resistance & tightness can be achieved.
Aluminum slug is the basis raw material for the production of Aluminum collapsible tubes and Aluminum aerosol cans, tubes for pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, household products/technology and toothpaste aerosols for deodorants, perfume and cosmetics, hair care, pharmaceuticals, foods and household products.
- MENA demand (Tons): 10K
- Ideal Capacity Size (Tons): 20K
- Manpower: 25
- Feedstock: Aluminium Rolled Sheet Coil 0.3 maximum thickness
- Investment Level: USD 10 Million
- investment Size: To be assessed by the investor (cost drivers and other financial figures to be shared upon request)
- Location: To be determined by the investor
- Timeline: Open to starting the project as soon as possible
Model: Opportunity to consider different operating models
- Pure private sector model
- Joint venture with the government